This is the privacy notice of KASH Beauty. In this document, "we", "our", or "us" refer to KASH Beauty.
We are company number registered in Ireland.
Our registered office is at Unit 3 Zone C, Mullingar Business Park, Mullingar Co.Westmeath.
We will use this information subject to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and any applicable data protection legislation in Ireland and the E.U. At KASH Beauty we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
How do we collect your information?
You will have the option on our website to provide personal information so you can be notified on special offers etc. We may ask you to provide some information to complete this process such as name, address, email and telephone number.
We also might collect information about where you are on the internet (E.g the URL where you came from, IP address, domain types), browser type, the country, the pages of our website that you visited, the ads you clicked on and any search terms you entered on our website.
We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. This will allow us to provide you with updates that may interest you about our products and services.
We do not collect or store your credit card or banking details as online payments are redirected to our payment gateways Shopify Payments and Paypal.
How we use your information?
In order to be able to use our website you will need to accept our full cookies when you enter the site. We will use this data to help improve your customer experience online and display products that we think you might like based on your search history on the site.
They don’t store sensitive information such as name, address or payment information.
We use your information that you provide us with to:
- Facilitate and process your order
- To help you track items and purchases online
- To inform you about relevant information on products and services
We also use your information that you provide us for the following:
- Advertising and marketing for us and third parties
- Customer care
- Customer surveys
- Where required by law in connection to legal proceedings or disputes
- Any other uses set out in terms and conditions for use of our services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com All emails, SMS and newsletters from this website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by clicking on the link or responding “unsubscribe”.
HOW YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not want to received information from us you can unsubscribe in the following ways;
- You can click the unsubscribe link in any communication that we send you by email and you will automatically be unsubscribed from this type of communication. As the unsubscribe request is being processed, you may continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much details as possible so we can remove your data from our systems and or communication lists.
Use of Technology
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, this helps us in improving both our websites functionality and your online shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on our website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), this makes a better shopping experience for you on our website.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these types of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. The cookies on our website don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details but they allow us to access this information once you have signed in to your account. If you’d prefer to restrict or delete cookies from the KASH Beauty website, you can use your browser to do this.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY